Friday, June 2

Wrap Up: May 2017


Hey Guys,
I can't believe that it is June already. May was a pretty good reading month for me this month.

Book Haul:


Windfall by Jennifer E Smith
The Last Piece of My Heart by Paige Toon
Truth or Dare by Non Pratt
The Waking Land (Waking Land #1) by Callie Bates
The Beauty and the Beast by Gabrielle-Suzanne Barbot de Villenue (MinaLima Edition)

Illumicrate:

This month was an Illlumicrate box month and below is the picture of all the goodies I got. It includes two of the books pictures above along with lots of other amazing stuff.



Books Read in May 2017:


A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness - 5 Stars
The Beauty and the Beast by Gabrielle-Suzanne Barbot de Villenueve - 4 Stars
Wintersong (Winterson #1) by S Jae Jones - 5 Stars
The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood - 2 Stars
The Falconer (The Falconer #1) by Elizabeth May - 5 Stars *Re-Read*


Reviews Posted in May 2017:



2017 Challenges Update:

This year I am challenging myself to:
  • The Totally Doable 2017 Reading Challenge
  • The 2017 Debut Author Challenge
  • The 2017 'Continue a Series' Challenge
  • The Zoella Book Club Challenge
The Totally Doable 2017 Reading Challenge

I am so happy with my progress in this challenge so far this year. Like last month rather than selecting books for the categories I just read what I wanted and then saw if any of them fit.

This month I read:

The Beauty and the Beast (A book with red on the cover)
The Handmaid's Tale (Read something outside of your reading comfort zone)

Challenge Total: 10/12

 The 2017 Debut Author Challenge


This month I read Wintersong by S Jae Jones. 

Challenge Total: 2/5

The 2017 'Continue a Series' Challenge

Although I haven't read a book towards this challenge this month, I did choose my next series, and re-read the first book ready to complete it. I will be reading this coming month the rest of The Falconer Series by Elizabeth May.
Challenge Update: 2/5

The Zoella Book Club Challenge
 This month I read A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness.

Challenge Update: 6/16
Top 3 Books of May 2017:



What did you read this month?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment