Wednesday, June 20

Review: Sacrifice of Passion

Sacrifice of Passion
Melissa Bourbon Ramirez

Published By: Entangled Publishing
Publication Date: June 15, 2012
Date Read: June 20, 2012
Genre: Adult - Suspence / Romance
Source: Bought
Format: E-Book
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15713555-sacrifice-of-passion
From Goodreads:
A tall, dark, single dad Texas rancher finds himself facing more than his stubbornly silent son when the chupacabra, a supposedly mythical blood-sucking beast, starts killing his livestock—and stalking the town’s newly returned veterinary assistant, the sensual woman who ran from the altar and broke his heart twelve years earlier. Determined to purge his sizzling memories of her from his all-too-vivid imagination, he seeks her help to get to the bottom of the disturbing animal mutilations, only to have her break through to his sullen son…and rekindle the love he’d thought was lost forever.

But her refusal to share a terrible secret sends her running straight into the lair of the chupacabra, plunging her back into her worst nightmare, and forcing them both to confront the wrongs of the past in order to stay alive for the future they desperately want.



Wow, that is the first word that comes to mind when thinking of this book. Since I first heard of this book I instantly wanted to read it. I have worked with Misa before when reviewing books for other authors through Entangled Publishing but had never read any of her books before. This has completely had me thinking why haven't I read any of Misa's books before now? I was completely blown away with this book.


Vic is struggling with his day to day life. Trying to learn how to be a good Dad to his 11-year-old son he never knew existed. But when strange things start happening on his ranch and the only girl he ever loved, Delaney comes back to town things go from bad to worse. Can he figure out what is happening to the animals on the rance and be there for his son? And why do all these bad things seem to be pointing to Delaney. Can they work out their past and figure out the mystery surrounding the ranches, or are the destined to be apart forever?


I am still completely shocked by this book. When I started I was completely expecting just another normal contemporary romance book. This was all I was expecting and so much more. I couldn't put this book down! I couldn't believe the things that were happening and I was sat reading with bated breath wondering what could possibly happen next. Sacrifice of Passion has romance, mystery and danger. It is action packed and fast paced and sucks you in from the very first page and has you breathlessly waiting to see what's going to happen with these characters.


If I had to describe this book in one word it would be 'hot' I totally fell in lust... er... I mean love with Vic. Vic is HOT! I was swooning so much in every scene he is in, which is a LOT! He is the perfect man than everyone wants to be real. I could not get enough of Vic and I am really sad that I have finished this book because I am already missing Vic. I love him so much.


Delaney is another fantastic character that everyone will love. She's such a fantastic main character and although she is going through hell and suffering because of her past she is still strong and is determined to turn her life around and make it better. It's true that at times she really irritated me because of all of the secrets she was keeping from Vic. The one thing you want more than ever is to see them work things out and be together so you want to shake her a little and tell her to stop being stupid and talk to him. But as you read more and find out more about her secrets you really see why Delaney acts the way she does. Yea I loved her again by the end.


This book just totally blew me away and I already want to re-read it. I was completely blown away and Misa is now one of my favourite authors. I must read all of her other books. If you love books with action, romance and a hot heart-stopping hero this is definitely the book for you. It was completely phenomenal and I would recommend it to everyone!



15 comments:

  1. SO exciting to see Sacrifice of Passion here and 5 stars... WOW! Ah, Vic... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been browsing online more than 3 hours
    today, yet I never found any interesting article
    like yours. It's pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be much more useful than ever before.
    Also see my site - http://wiki.tousaumarche.com/index.php?title=Utilisateur:LillianOro

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
    I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your great post.
    Also, I've shared your site in my social networks!
    Feel free to visit my site http://mrts.da.iscte.pt/index.Php?title=Grab_The_Latest_Kids_Products_At_Online_Shopping_Store

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's truly a nice and useful piece of info. I am glad that you just shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.
    Feel free to surf my web page : Insurance Traditional

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's up i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anyplace, when i read this post i thought i could also make comment due to this sensible piece of writing.
    Look at my weblog - insurance company

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heya this is somewhat of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use
    WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
    I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding expertise so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Also visit my website ; http://tawnyowl.offersbookmarks.com/technology/trouble-free-plumbing-coupons-plans-Described/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey very nice blog!
    Have a look at my webpage :: pointclick windows comparison shopping method

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! Quick question that's totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My website looks weird when browsing from my iphone 4. I'm trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to fix this problem.

    If you have any recommendations, please share. Thanks!
    Review my webpage ; search engine optimisation

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed
    in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thank you
    Feel free to surf my weblog - stop smoking methods

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmm it looks like your blog ate my first comment (it was super
    long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly
    enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any points for novice blog writers? I'd genuinely appreciate it.
    My web page ... http://geters.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this post is fastidious, my sister is analyzing these things,
    so I am going to convey her.

    Take a look at my blog; coffee machines

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a
    amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you!
    However, how can we communicate?

    my web page: itellyou.at

    ReplyDelete
  13. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your
    weblog? My blog site is in the exact same niche as yours and
    my users would genuinely benefit from some of the information
    you present here. Please let me know if this okay with you.
    Regards!

    Feel free to surf to my webpage - This Site

    ReplyDelete
  14. My partner and I stumbled over here by a different web address and thought I
    might check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you.
    Look forward to going over your web page yet again.



    My blog post ... ticketsfor.info

    ReplyDelete
  15. I uѕеd tο be able tο find good informatiοn fгom your articlеs.


    Reviеw my webѕite :: diamondlinks review

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment