Saturday, June 2

May Wrap Up Post

Hey guys,
So I won't be doing any video's for the warap-up posts and IMM for a while. My Macbook broke yesterday an dI was using the mac iCam to film the videos and I don't have a video camera or anything and I am now using a very old laptop right now. As well as not being able to do the videos I lost all my documents associated with the blog so things may not look the same like headers and stuff but I'm just happy to be online and being able to blog at all.

So... Now onto the post.

This is our May wrap-up post where we show you what books we managed to read in the month of May and what we rated them.


Books:

The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden #1) by Julie Kagawa - 3 Stars
Divinely Ruined (Divine Temptations #1) by Diane Alberts - 5 Stars
Always a Bridesmaid by Cindi Myers - 5 Stars
Worth The Risk by Robin Bielman - 5 Stars
Until I Die (Revenants #2) by Amy Plum - 5 Stars
Shadow Bound (Unbound #2) by Rachel Vincent - 5 Stars
Minder (Ganzfield #1) by Kate Kaynak - 5 Stars
Free Four by Veronica Roth - 4 Stars
Shadows (Lux #0.5) by Jennifer L Armentrout *RE-READ* - 5 Stars
Obsidian (Lux #1) by Jennifer L Armentrout *RE-READ* - 5 stars
Onyx (Lux #2) by Jennifer L Armentout *RE-READ* - 5 Stars
Try Me (Take A Chance #1) by Diane Alberts - 5 Stars
Too Hot To Handle by Aleah Barley - 3 Stars
Second Chances by Rita Oberlies - 3 Stars
Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass #1) by Sarah J Maas - 5 Stars

Kayleigh's Book of the Month:

Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass #1) by Sarah J Maas

Photobucket





Books:

Free Four by Veronica Roth - 4 Stars
Charade (Heven & Hell #2) by Cambria Hebert - 5 Stars
Sweet Blood of Mine (Overworld #1) by John Corwin - 4 Stars
Tempting The Best Man by J. Lynn - 3 Stars
She Wolf (True Mates #1) by Teresa D'Amario - 4 Stars
Dark Succession (True Mates #2) by Teresa D'Amario - 4 Stars
Deadlocked (Sookie Stackhouse #12) by Charlaine Harris - 4 Stars
Blood Heavy by SLJ Shortt - 3 Stars

Lolita's Book of the Month:

Charade (Heven & Hell #2) by Cambria Hebert

Photobucket

1 comments:

  1. Aww, I'm sorry about your Mac. That seriously sucks.

    Kay, I admire you...How do you go to uni and do homework and still manage to read soooo many books?? I couldn't keep up with my reading this quarter...and I was only taking one class! lol
    My  May Wrap Up post

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment