Monday, June 4

It's Monday, What Are You Reading (#35)

Photobucket

Currently Reading!
City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments #5)
Finished!

Too Hot To Handle by Aleah Barley
Second Chances by Rita Oberlies
Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass #1) by Sarah J Maas
Saving June by Hannah Harrington
Up Next!

My Love Lies Bleeding (Drake Chronicles #1) by Alyxandra Harvey
Photobucket
Currently Reading!

Insurgent (Divergent #2) by Veronica Roth

Finished!


Blood Heavy by SLJ Shortt

Up Next!


Neophyte by Emmalee Aple

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Oh good books and excellent reviews on the horizon! I am reading Struck and am unsure what book I will grab next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Love Lies Bleeding is one of my favourite books. Really need to get a copy of Insurgent. Hope you both enjoy your week of reading :)

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment